Of Laser Sharks And Other Topics!
Shawn Phillips and I had a candid conversation about a bunch of topics people should enjoy. Shawn has been in the industry as long as I have, and we talk about various current topics, as well as tell some funny stories about what was the “Golden Age” of the supplement industry, when Muscle Media (which was published by Shawn’s Brother Bill Phillips) was the best magazine out there. Some of the topics we cover in this Podcast:
- The Truth About Whey Protein Isolate and the Unfounded Rumors
- Why Whey Protein is the Choice of Champions
- The Final Word on Creatine that works (and water retention #myth)
- How Supplement Companies Make Fools of You
- Laser Sharks (don’t ask, just listen)
- A Funny story about a famous fitness icon!! Good one Will!
- Pre-workout supplements: What you really need, why
- Full Force the choice of Elite Operators (where is it now?)
- Where to buy supplements, why
And more! To listen to this Podcast, click below:
Will Brink is the owner of the Brinkzone Blog. Will has over 30 years experience as a respected author, columnist and consultant, to the supplement, fitness, bodybuilding, and weight loss industry and has been extensively published. Will graduated from Harvard University with a concentration in the natural sciences, and is a consultant to major supplement, dairy, and pharmaceutical companies.
His often ground breaking articles can be found in publications such as Lets Live, Muscle Media 2000, MuscleMag International, The Life Extension Magazine, Muscle n Fitness, Inside Karate, Exercise For Men Only, Body International, Power, Oxygen, Penthouse, Women’s World and The Townsend Letter For Doctors.
He’s also been published in peer reviewed journals.
You can also buy Will’s other books on Amazon, Apple iBook, and Barnes and Noble.