I’ve written several articles for The BrinkZone on weight training, fat loss, fitness modeling, bodybuilding programs, and various of motivational articles. The articles were meant to inspire and motivate both men and women to embrace the fitness lifestyle, and maintain the healthiest, leanest, strongest body possible no matter what age or excuse. And speaking of (good) excuses, stay-at-home, post-partum, and working moms are among one segment of the population that can benefit the most from simple, basic knowledge of weight training and fat loss advice that can help get them lean, strong, and healthy.
That’s why I’ve produced a book and DVD that addresses the many challenges that moms of all strides face when trying to achieve fat loss, and can help inspire you to lose that baby weight for good. It’s a great program that’s simple and effective. Perhaps you’re a new mom or maybe a mommy of two or more, and you’re ready to drop a few pounds, and get back in your pre-pregnancy clothes. Or maybe you just want to get in the best shape of your life. This program is for you.
Congratulations on finally making you a priority! The journey to reach your fitness goals is not a selfish one because a stronger mom is a better mom. As a working mom, I don’t have endless hours to waste on time-consuming and exhausting workouts. That’s why I take out all the guesswork for you, so you can get right to work.
What is the Stay at Home Strong weight loss program?
- A 12-week post-pregnancy weight loss program to help you burn the baby fat and build lean sexy muscle.
- Ideal for post-partum moms, stay at home moms, or any mom short on time.
- A guided, step-by-step program that will help you achieve the same results that I did, and help you eliminate the many mommy excuses for being unable to achieve weight loss after your pregnancy.
- A complete program of exercise and nutrition requiring minimal, inexpensive equipment (or none at all) and little time investment.
What do you get with your purchase?
- Simple guidelines for strength training and cardiovascular activity,
- Pictures and videos for the exercises you can complete in the privacy of your own home,
- Pull-out fat loss meal programs and simple recipes for busy moms.
- Worksheets for goal-setting and compliance, as well as workout logs and a measurement tracker.
From start to finish, I take you through the many challenges that new moms and busy moms face when starting an exercise and post pregnancy weight loss program, and help you find ways to defeat the excuses and take on the challenges head on.
From fat loss meal programs to easy recipes, to dealing with birthday parties, holidays parties, travel, and other diet “saboteurs”, this book will compel you to make the choices that help you towards your goal.
Sumi Singh is an Austin-based personal trainer with nearly 2 decades of experience in fitness. She holds specializations in pre-and post natal fitness, group fitness, and sports nutrition. She’s the author of Stay at Home Strong, a complete workout program for new moms. She’s also an online diet coach, a busy single mom, has set various world, National and state records as a powerlifter, and holds an BSc from Tufts, and a Masters from Duke University.