Alleged concerns regarding risk of cardiovascular disease with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) have been promulgated recently. However, a large...
Monica Mollica, , Articles, Bodybuilding, General fitness info, General Health, Get Lean, Weight Loss, 38
Frequent consumption of red meant and processed meats has been shown in population studies to be associated with cardiovascular...
In a previous post I outlined the U-shaped relationship between IGF-1 and all-cause mortality. http://www.brinkzone.com/general-health/association-of-igf-1-with-mortality-cardiovascular-disease-and-cancer A growing body of...
- Alkaline Water: The Facts! August 18, 2019
- Does Excess Protein Make You Fat? July 22, 2019
- The Science Of Bomb Proof Coffee July 19, 2019
- Does Coffee Build Muscle? July 18, 2019
- The BrinkZone Sled-Centric Program! July 12, 2019
- Why Running (Still!) Sucks… July 11, 2019
- The BrinkZone Old Guy Workout! June 20, 2019
- Has Bodybuilding Finally Jumped The Shark? June 6, 2019