Editors Note: Here’s a guest article via Carl Juneau, PhD. Doctor Juneau is the developer of the Dr. Muscle...
Will Brink, , Articles, Bodybuilding, General Brinkzone Stuff, General fitness info, General Health, My Products, Strength Training, The Hybrid Training Program, Training Programs, 0
Looking for a change in your program? Perhaps something “non-traditional” that will see new progress in your body composition?...
Monica Mollica, , Bodybuilding, Exercise Performance, Figure and Fitness, Strength Training, Training Programs, 44
Recent studies have shown some controversial findings that high-rep training is as effective as the traditional medium rep training...
- 2020 ISSN Conference Report September 13, 2020
- Making BPC: Short Version September 4, 2020
- Is the dieting rule – 3,500 calories per pound weight loss – correct? August 28, 2020
- How 2 Set Styles May Build Muscle In Half The Time August 28, 2020
- Is Magnesium The Key To The “Big D”? August 21, 2020
- NAC Vs. Whey, Which Is Superior? August 13, 2020
- Muscles – not just for bodybuilders! August 2, 2020
- Bomb Proof Coffee Review July 20, 2020