A pervasive dieting mantra is that a cumulative reduction of caloric intake of 3,500 will result in a weight...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- Life Saving Strategies For Covid-19 Complications June 17, 2021
- Cocoa And Body Composition June 16, 2021
- 2021 International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) conference highlights June 14, 2021
- What’s The Price Of Heavy Ass Lifting? May 24, 2021
- Creatine Talk: Why CreaPure®? May 11, 2021
- Dr. Udo Erasmus on AlphaJoe and More! May 6, 2021
- Red meat and health – have we been blaming the wrong thing? II May 6, 2021
- Supplement Prices Going Up? May 1, 2021