A pervasive dieting mantra is that a cumulative reduction of caloric intake of 3,500 will result in a weight...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- Iron, The Key To Glucose Metabolism And Disease Prevention? September 27, 2023
- NAC Vs Gly-NAC Vs Glyteine Vs Whey! August 24, 2023
- Creatine And Cancer: Is There A Connection? August 11, 2023
- GLP-1 Agonists For Weight Loss? July 27, 2023
- My position On Statins… July 19, 2023
- Does Excess Protein Make You Fat? July 13, 2023
- What’s In Your Water? July 6, 2023
- What You Need To Know About Caffeine Vs. Coffee July 4, 2023