A pervasive dieting mantra is that a cumulative reduction of caloric intake of 3,500 will result in a weight...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- 2020 ISSN Conference Report September 13, 2020
- Making BPC: Short Version September 4, 2020
- Is the dieting rule – 3,500 calories per pound weight loss – correct? August 28, 2020
- How 2 Set Styles May Build Muscle In Half The Time August 28, 2020
- Is Magnesium The Key To The “Big D”? August 21, 2020
- NAC Vs. Whey, Which Is Superior? August 13, 2020
- Muscles – not just for bodybuilders! August 2, 2020
- Bomb Proof Coffee Review July 20, 2020