A pervasive dieting mantra is that a cumulative reduction of caloric intake of 3,500 will result in a weight...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- Life Saving Strategies For Covid-19 Complications January 27, 2022
- Chocolate Love! January 25, 2022
- Alkaline Water: The Facts! January 17, 2022
- Lactoferrin: A Broad Spectrum Anti-Viral January 12, 2022
- Klotho And Brain Creatine Levels January 7, 2022
- Weight Loss Supplement Ingredients to Look For! January 4, 2022
- Sarcopenic Obesity, An Undiagnosed Epidemic December 24, 2021
- Lactoferrin, A Key Anti-Aging Nutrient? December 15, 2021