A pervasive dieting mantra is that a cumulative reduction of caloric intake of 3,500 will result in a weight...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
- Tattoos And Your Health March 18, 2021
- The Truth About DNP March 17, 2021
- What You Need To Know About Caffeine March 4, 2021
- Creatine As Cancer Fighter & Immune Booster? February 25, 2021
- The Truth About Chiropractors?! February 23, 2021
- Life Saving Strategies For Covid-19 Complications February 22, 2021
- The Creatine Grave Yard February 14, 2021
- Creatine in Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome February 4, 2021