Exercise protects against heart disease in many ways. One important mechanism is by elevating HDL, a.k.a. the “good” cholesterol....
Monica Mollica, , Articles, General fitness info, General Health, Longevity, Mens Health, Nutritional Science, 2
A hotly debated recent study, the SELECT trial, has casted doubt on the well documented health benefits of omega-3...
Monica Mollica, , Bodybuilding, Exercise Performance, General fitness info, General Health, Get Lean, Longevity, Mens Health, Nutritional Science, Strength Training, Weight Loss, 71
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. – Voltaire Printer friendly pdf, 9 pages, 98 references (right-click...
- RAAD Fest 2020 October 11, 2020
- Making AlphaJoe Coffee: Short Version October 8, 2020
- Intermittent Fasting Studies October 3, 2020
- AlphaJoe Coffee Is Coming! October 1, 2020
- 2020 ISSN Conference Report September 13, 2020
- Is the dieting rule – 3,500 calories per pound weight loss – correct? August 28, 2020
- How 2 Set Styles May Build Muscle In Half The Time August 28, 2020
- Is Magnesium The Key To The “Big D”? August 21, 2020