Online Fitness, Performance, Health Seminar for The Tactical Community
Will Brink has created this six part series of videos to cover the essential issues that apply to all first responders, with an emphasis on tactical LE/ tactical community.
The seminar covers topics such as:
- – The importance of proper nutrition and training for the health and longevity of the tactical athlete, specifically as it applies to LE
- – Use patterns of supplements by SOF, with recommendations made on the issue for LE
- – The essential issues surrounding correct programming for training of tactical athletes
- – Recommendation of balanced programs for strength, endurance, and conditioning
- – The impact of training on health & performance
- – Various research examples
- – Recommended readings
- – Using Heart Rate Monitors to optimize intensity
And it’s only $10! For more info or to order, go HERE
Will Brink is the owner of the Brinkzone Blog. Will has over 30 years experience as a respected author, columnist and consultant, to the supplement, fitness, bodybuilding, and weight loss industry and has been extensively published. Will graduated from Harvard University with a concentration in the natural sciences, and is a consultant to major supplement, dairy, and pharmaceutical companies.
His often ground breaking articles can be found in publications such as Lets Live, Muscle Media 2000, MuscleMag International, The Life Extension Magazine, Muscle n Fitness, Inside Karate, Exercise For Men Only, Body International, Power, Oxygen, Penthouse, Women’s World and The Townsend Letter For Doctors.
He’s also been published in peer reviewed journals.
You can also buy Will’s other books on Amazon, Apple iBook, and Barnes and Noble.