Testosterone deficiency and treatment is a very misunderstood and controversial topic among scientists, regulatory agencies (such as the FDA...
Effects of Testosterone Administration for 3 Years on Subclinical Atherosclerosis Progression in Older MenMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 2
Clinical practice guidelines rely heavily on results from randomized controlled trials (RCTs), which is the gold standard for medical...
Long-term testosterone treatment with different testosterone preparations – provocative results on diagnosis and adherenceMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, 12
Due to lack of consistent clear-cut guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency, there is a lot of...
Multiple beneficial effects of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in men with testosterone deficiencyMonica Mollica, , Anti-Aging and HRT, Longevity, Mens Health, 25
Alleged concerns regarding risk of cardiovascular disease with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) have been promulgated recently. However, a large...
- Has Bodybuilding Finally Jumped The Shark? June 6, 2019
- Are Anti-Oxidants Killing Your Gianz? May 28, 2019
- Is Your Protein Shake Making You Fat? May 2, 2019
- Now Offering 1:1 Consults! April 22, 2019
- Bomb Proof Coffee Review April 20, 2019
- NAD Hype Or Miracle? April 4, 2019
- Is Creatine The Next Weight Loss Supplement? March 23, 2019
- Low Carb vs Low Fat, What’s Best For Weight Loss? March 2, 2019