Intermittent Fasting (IF), science or pseudo-science? In this vid I cover the essential issues of IF people need to...
Lots of people ask about strategies for “surviving” the Holidays while dieting. Traditions and tempting treats abound, and everyone...
Frequent consumption of red meant and processed meats has been shown in population studies to be associated with cardiovascular...
- Low Carb vs Low Fat, What’s Best For Weight Loss? March 2, 2019
- Creatine Saves Baby! February 12, 2019
- The Importance of Testosterone for Women! February 10, 2019
- Tattoos And Your Health January 30, 2019
- Coffee Protects Our DNA January 28, 2019
- Whey, lower cortisol and reduce stress? January 25, 2019
- Exercise And Weight Loss: How Important Is It? January 25, 2019
- Poor Quality Control In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A Report January 10, 2019